Wednesday 10 May 2017

Track is back but not really

With the race on Sat everyone rocked up to training thinking it was gonna be an easy day. I was tired 45 mins before so had a little nap and wasn't feeling spectacular. Found out the session was 10 x 400m w/300m jog for myself, Jasper, Liam and Jase while Sam was to get through 400m of recovery in the same time so we could all start the rep together.

Ended up having an insane session. After training on the outside for so long, you forget how much fitness you build as the rep times aren't flattering. No idea how I managed this.


68, 68, 66, 65, 66, 66, 65, 66, 65, 62

Started off comfortable each time before winding in up in the last 250. Felt amazing closing strong. The jog recoveries were real slow though so at least 2 mins for each one but over the moon with that. 13.7km all up for the session I'm gonna have to have a serious roll for the next couple of days I hope I'm not too sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment