Friday 5 May 2017

Easy Friday and Tradish Sat

On the bike friday morning. I was feeling okay, but I was glad I took an easier day as I've done a fair bit this week. 16km untimed but I reckon I averaged high 28s. Decided to spin the whole way round so kept the RPM's high and stopped the legs feeling heavy.

Got home and had a major stretch and roll.

This morning was hills. Warmed up with JB and apparently it was pretty fast although I didn't time it. Felt shocking on the first but was okay after the heart rate got up properly. Had Jason on my shoulder for the first 6 and that really helped me keep them fast. With a 2 flat 800 to his name he's insanely quick for a 16 yr old, but I think he struggles with the longer stuff.

1:10, 1:09, 1:09, 1:09, 1:09, 1:08, 1:10, 1:08 were my times and 22:44 all up, stoked with that. Luckily managed to escape Jase. Cooled down with the main group for 12.1km all up. Knackered now keen for a snooze.


No comments:

Post a Comment