Friday 28 October 2016

Saturday solo

Couldn't do the 1500m this afternoon because of work and decided against hills as I'm sure I'll do that session next week, so headed down the DMAC for a session that I made up.

First part was a 5km threshold. Warmed up, couple of quick strides then got it done. Felt really strong and relaxed throughout, although the tight calves are bothering me now. Ended up running 18:48. Just did laps of the outside loop, doing that hill 4 times was a pain. Really happy with how strong I felt.

Then moved onto 5 x 1 min hard, 1 min easy. 3rd one was a bit casual but other than that, all good. recoveries were a bit slow though which was disappointing. I was going to do 300s on the track but little aths was on so I didn't want to get in the way.

Cooled down pretty knackered for 12.8km all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment