Friday 7 October 2016

Hayfever

So turns out its all just a rough case of hayfever now. So I'm on the antihistamines heavy at the moment, seeing the doctor on Monday so hopefully I get something else to combat it as well. Apparently its the worst hayfever season in Australia for years.

Went for a run Thursday night with JB and Sam. We ended up running fairly solidly at around 4:15s which I was fine with after a week of inactivity. Strength followed, where we received a new set for the next 4 weeks.

Cycled solo yesterday arvo for 15km. Not sure how fast, need to get that computer on my bike fixed up. Track season has started and the first race is this afternoon and we have races for the next 4 weeks. I'm feeling really unfit so I'm going to attempt to race myself back into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment