Wednesday 21 August 2013

Yesterday, I played futsal for the school all day. We played four 20 minute games in all so at the end of the day, I was pretty tired. I still had running club to go to though so I didn't think that I would go too well. We started with 2.5k warm up then did 4, 1km intervals, and the times were 3:16, 3:02, 3:06 and 3:08. I ran with Haftu as most of the other people were away. It was very windy and very cold so the first one was a bit slower on purpose. The other 3, I was happy with although I was definitely struggling in the last 100 metres on the last rep. We then did 3, 300 metre sprints. With the track season coming up, we are doing a bit more work on the track. The times for the 300's were 48s,49s and 46s. Felt pretty good for the 300's as I managed to beat everyone on the first 2, then Haftu came flying past me in the last one and beat me by about 2 seconds. Really good session considering I had been playing soccer all day. Definitely feeling sore now. About 9km in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment