Monday 5 August 2013

First Post

This is the first post to my running blog which will just be about the runs that I do for those who are interested. It will be like a running diary so I can track my improvements over time.
Today was a light session because of an upcoming race on Wednesday. We did a 1 km, 600 metres and a 300 metres.

 Times: 2:57(1km), 1:33(600m) and 42 seconds(300m)

It was very windy today so that affected the times a bit. Was about 5 seconds behind Haftu and about 7 seconds behind Nick in all of them. On the 300m I was particularly happy as I managed to beat Haftu (an extremely rare occurrence). Bought some new shoes yesterday, switched from Nike Freeruns to New Balance Minimus. Seemed ok for the time being, the Minimus are a bit more like track spikes than the freeruns.

No comments:

Post a Comment