Wednesday 28 August 2013

Hard 300's

Today went to running club today and after a 2.5k warm up we did 16, 340m intervals with a 1 minute recovery. I was running with Duggie, Nick, Haftu, and Tom. I didn't eat enough after school so I was feeling a bit hungry to be honest, but it wasn't too bad. We were doing the reps cross country, not on a track, and the 340metres was up hill to make it harder. The first 10 were alright and I had taken the lead for a bit on the 3rd and 4th one. After that it was a bit of a struggle but I still kept up with the others, until the last rep where Haftu and Tom managed to run it in 46s. I pushed it hard as it was the last one and managed to do it in 51s. The slowest one was 57s and the fastest was 49s. Really tough session, but felt good afterwards. Did 1.25km warm down, about 9.1km in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment