Friday 9 August 2013

Update

Thursday- On Thursday I was feeling sore after Athletics Day so I did an easy 5k. Felt sore throughout the whole run- calves felt especially tight.

Friday- Didn't do anything on Friday as I had to get up at 3 in the morning to catch the bus with the school to a Mount Buller for a snowboarding camp. I was snowboard for the first time and it was incredible. I was pretty awful at the start, and only really picked it up at the end of the day. Went quite fast and took some pretty rough falls, but I really enjoyed it and hope to do it again soon.

Saturday- As a result from the rough falls on Mount Buller, I was feeling very sore. I woke up and could barely move my neck. Quads were very tight and my knees and back were coved in bruises. I decided not to run as I could hardly walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment