Sunday 3 May 2015

Jells Hills

Hills yesterday for the first time is ages and definitely felt it after so long away. Started strong but the 7th one is what let me down, so next time I can hopefully keep that one fast. Again all the other runner murder the recovery so I continue to get overtaken on the recovery even though I'm running the hill faster. Pretty frustrating, but I really should just focus n my own session rather than racing at the same time.

Times for the 360m hill: 1:07, 1:11, 1:11, 1:12, 1:12, 1:15, 1:17, 1:10.

Good workout, I was exhausted for the rest of the day after. Went to see the new Avengers last night and never thought that there could be too much action in one film, but they pulled it off this time. Worth a watch though. Also getting around Game of Thrones and I've almost finished the first season so it's getting pretty intense. It's what is pulling me through VCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment