Sunday 24 May 2015

Update

Apologies for the lack of posts for a while. I've really got to get on that more regularly. Anyway yesterday I did 12.2km in 53:14. Meant to be easier than it was, but I went out the night before so I'm not surprised to be fair.

This morning did 18km along the beach path at about 4:30's. Solid long run, but haven't done an proper session in a while so tomorrow will probably be tough.

I'm booked in for a training camp up at warburton in a 2 weeks with another squad, really looking forward to it. It's over the long weekend so I got up on the Friday and come back on the Monday. 2 runs a day mostly on trails I think so should be a grind but I reckon I'll love it.

Here's some photos from the other day that dad took during the race.


About 1.5km in, Sammy out front with me just behind. Then Jack Strangio, another GHY boy.  No idea who the last guy is. Mckinnon managed to win the team event, so we'll see if we can conquer the next round and we've got our eyes set on state.


Hafway, where the start of the Higham handicap was.

No comments:

Post a Comment