Thursday 28 May 2015

Back to training well

Great session last night, bit of a complicated one as it always is with Cheyne dreaming up unsure stuff. Did pyramid fartlek consisting of 30s, 45s, 60s, 90s then back down for he first set. This was followed by 5 x 2 minutes easy, 2 minutes hard then 5 by 1 minute easy, 1 minute hard. Felt great throughout it all.

First set by so fast and we covered 3km including the jog. Then for the 2's we rotated the lead, luckily for me, I didn't even cop the headwind once for the entire session. Pushed pretty hard on these but came in feeling good. The last one was really fast, so stumbled back to get a drink.

Recovered quick and then onto the one's. On the third rep I pushed really hard and regretted in the recovery as I didn't think I would be able to keep pace. Managed to hang on though, the last one was killer, but Tom insisted we jog it back which would've done me good. Really great stuff, 2.4 cool down to reach 15k all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment