Monday 25 May 2015

Misery

So the sceptical sessions have continued again tonight, I'm feeling fit but the stomach just plays up and it's too painful to run. Going to start eating the standard 9 Weetabix and fruit every morning instead of the unsure fruity bites that have taken over, as I feel that's where the problem lies. Also, Shermo and mum say I'm doing my long runs too fast so I'll bring it back to 4:45's from now on. Hydration as well could be key so I'll bring a bottle of water everyday to school so hopefully i'll be back feeling great on Wednesday.

I did a 10 minute threshold and covered about 2.6km so pretty average pace. Was meant to do 6 x 1km's but could only manage 3 and the times were 3:12, 3:11, 3:08. Fitness felt fine which was good but outside factors influenced what could've been an amazing session.

No comments:

Post a Comment