Thursday 22 June 2017

Tradish track

10 x 400m with 60s standing recovery this time. Felt pretty out of it and tired not gonna lie, I gotta get used to being on my feet all day. Managed to hang with Jasp though, not my best day, but not my worst either. Lesley does go through phases so I'm fairly confident we'll be seeing this session again next week.

This is one of the toughest sessions going around I reckon and sometimes Lesley does get generous with the recovery when we're hurting after the 7th and 8th. Kept them all at 60s this time around though which was great, although we were seriously suffering in the middle stages.

65.9, 66.8, 67.5, 67.2, 66.7, 67.9, 69.0, 65.9, 64.3

Closed pretty solidly in the end, this session is definitely easier with the 400m jog as you shake the lactic out and you get an extra couple of minutes breathing room. Loving the squad at the moment, myself, JB, Jason, Liam and Jasp all within touching distance of each other at the moment fitness wise and it's great for comp, those 17 year olds were born on the track though bloody hell, Liam closed in a 58, it's getting silly now. 11.2 all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment