Monday 30 January 2017

4.5KMS

Training last night was pretty average. Felt knackered at the end of the warm up before getting on the outside to do kms. Didn't have the heart to smash myself and my stomach was playing up so got through 600m of the 5th rep before taking the easy option and ditching for the bathroom.

Times were slow as, I think that long run took more out of me than I thought.

3:21, 3:21, 3:24, 3:22

400m jog recovery between each. Plan is to slow the recoveries and get some faster reps. I'd welcome a burst of self-confidence right about now. We'll see what we can do to hold onto Jasper Wednesday night.

Finished off with 5 x 100m strides on the track with Jasp and Eamonn. They were the best bit about the session. Really quick and made myself go as fast as I could. Hammies are definitely sore from it now.Looking forward to tomorrow's session more than anything.

Went for a run this morning and plugged myself into some tunes.  Didn't go great, ran way too soon after brekkie but you gotta relearn that lesson every once in a while and I didn't rate the music as much as I used to. Definitely just prefer me and my watch.

12.2km in 57:50 (4:44s). Ended with a solitary stride as the hammies definitely need a break.

 Feel like I'm going okay, but I just need some confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment