Tuesday 7 January 2014

Today and Yesterday

So, I am wanting to build up fitness before I return to Australia so I decided to run after school yesterday in the dark. Just an easy 3km was completed in 13:35. My route took me up the big hill that I run hills on and I pushed it up that. Good to run after snowboarding on Sunday, trying now to not miss 2 days of exercise in a row.

Today wanted to push it a bit more. Got home from school at 5:30 and it was already dark. Used an ipod today to try and make the repeating 2.5km laps less boring. Did 8km at a medium pace. Cruising on the flat and downhill and really sprinting up the numerous large hills. Time was 32:59. Today my run took me up the massive hill again. It is right next the house so I really killed it on the last bit up the hill managing 1:07 for the tough 300m.

No comments:

Post a Comment