Wednesday 8 January 2014

Mecredi Moyen

Today had to go shopping in Nice in the morning to buy presents for people for when I get back to Aus. Had lunch afterwards and then went for a run about half an hour later. Felt heavy while I was doing the warm up, but it got a bit better while I was doing the actual session. I did hills again. I want to try and use the enormous number off hills here while I can to try and improving my climbing and maybe my kick. Only did 6 of the 300m, 15% gradient hill today, but managed to post much quicker times than the previous hill session. Felt very average during the middle of the session, but pushed to keep the times up.

1:12, 1:16, 1:14, 1:14, 1:14, 1:15

Pretty happy as I think the hill idea is working. I can also feel I am gaining fitness after running for  number of days in a row now. It feels good to be back on track. 7.6km in all including warm up and cool down.

No comments:

Post a Comment