Friday 10 January 2014

1km reps

So training hasn't been posted on the groups facebook page recently so I am making it up as I go now. Really wanted to be getting back my fitness so I did something harder today. 1km reps on a hilly stretch of road with only 2 min recovery. Normally we have 3 mins so I thought it would make it tougher. The first rep was good much better than I expected coming in at 3:07. A solid time considering there was large hill right at the finish. The next rep had a really big hill in the middle of he km and that slowed me down a lot. I finished in 3:16, but not too bad as I though my first rep would be this pace as well. Again next rep I got the tine back up to 3:06, but on the last one the big hill broke me. 3:26 the time was. Session was tough, about 8km all up, pretty happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment