Monday 3 April 2017

1200s

Ferny Creek yesterday was okay, definitely feeling hills the day before. Great weather for it two days in a row. Did the large loop and called it there in 1:20:30ish. Really tired afterwards.

Monday was an early start so felt tired and weird all day. First time Will was back at training for ages so everyone was up and about. I trained pretty well although pissed off at the last two reps. 1200's again but 5 this time. Don't think I'll go much more than that. I'd rather run faster times than do a lot of slower ones. JB hit out 8 which was messed, although he definitely wasn't jogging.

3:58, 3:58, 3:54, 4:01, 4:01

Next time I might try sneak under 4 for all of them. Because of daylight savings, training in the dark was weird as. Gotta get used to it again. 13.6km all up. On the bike for the next few days. Don't want to do anything silly now and I do enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment