Sunday 16 April 2017

Walking Woes

Walking Dead session Friday night had me not falling asleep until the early hours of the morning Saturday, and got through the warm up at hills before it all caught up with me. Just felt like I had no power and the quads felt knackered because of the fast cycling on both the two days prior.

Managed to get through 8, although I might've been better doing 6 and making them faster. Started off strong, but won't be doing hills for a couple of weeks probably because it's the first race of the cross country season coming up next weekend.

1:09, 1:08, 1:10, 1:14, 1:13, 1:14, 1:15 1:16

23:23 for the session, felt a lot better on the cool down having got it out of the way. Then proceeded to go out Saturday night creating one of the largest sleep debts of my life, ending with me riding a bike home from Clayton at 7 in the morning. Classic. Safe to say didn't do much on Sunday other than get through a work shift in the evening and probably had my least healthy food day in about 3 years as chocolate was in high supply everywhere. So feeling pretty average right now, looking forward to training hard tonight and getting it out of my system. Will definitely try to go out slow, I'm not trying to blow up again like Saturday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment