Friday 31 March 2017

Goldfish based

Forgot to talk about my Caulfield run in the last post despite mentioning it in the title. 9.5km in 42:42 (4:29s). Felt pretty heavy ate too soon before running. Just on the jog with Sam and Jasp talking nationals. Did 3 strides at the end feeling very slow twitch.

Friday I was planning to cycle with the Monash cycling squad but really wasn't feeling it at 6am when it was dark and raining. So got my build back into bed and slept for another 3 hours. Just rode to Port Melbourne instead. Brutal headwind had me averaging just about 30km/h for the 30k. Most amount of exercise I've done on a friday and it felt pretty good to be honest. Felt fit instead of groggy at hills the next morning.

Got a decent start and hung with JB and Jasper the whole way through. Finished it off nicely and enjoyed every second not gonna lie.

1:10, 1:11, 1:09, 1:10, 1:08, 1:08, 1:08, 1:06

22:36 all together and 12.1km all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment