Sunday 26 March 2017

Back half

Thursday was 9km in 40:19 (4:29s), alright run. Didn't feel spectacular. Backed it up with a strength session which was pretty good, but definitely wasn't as hard as normal.

Friday was 16km on the bike just easy, then got up early Saturday for the hill session. Got the full thing done as well which was really nice. Ran with Jasp pretty much the whole way up until the last couple where I was feeling it. Got some really consistent reps up which was great to see, although I'm keen to work on finishing speed.

1:06, 1:10, 1:09, 1:10, 1:11, 1:10, 1:11, 1:10,

Cooled down with Sam and a few of the girls. They absolutely thrashed the pace I was just holding on. 12.1km all up.

Another largish night Saturday but didn't get too aggressive. Managed to lug my build out of bed and get on the bike for a ride with Dad. Planned on 70km along beach road but a detour 45k in made me rethink and set the mind on breakfast at home. Ended up with just over 51km in 1:36 averaging about 32 which safe to say one of my better rides of all time and I could've done with some better tire pressure at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment