Friday 16 December 2016

Hills

Rough shift last night and was considering getting some sleep instead but lugged my build up to hills. Ankle was a bit sore on the warm up, but session and cool down was completely fine no pain at all. Looked up some strengthening stuff on the internet for it too so gave that a go standing one legged on a cushion and throwing a ball to mum so I'll try and keep that up regularly.

Hills went really well, Jasper talked me into doing 8 when I probably should've only done 6 because of the race Tuesday. Ah well I'll take it real easy the next couple of days.

1:08, 1:11, 1:12, 1:10, 1:11 1:11, 1:11, 1:08

22:35 all up, thankful to have Chris Winter with me on the last couple, definitely took a few seconds off racing on the last. 12.1km all up good session. Gonna have a massive roll and stretch right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment