Wednesday 6 July 2016

Outta nowhere

Rocked up to training tonight, pouring with rain, myself and JB worked out it has rained everyday for the last 2 weeks in a row. Expecting some easy 100 on , 100 off due to Sandown relays this Saturday, but instead after the warm up was told it was 10 X 400m with 60s passive recovery. 

Godd. Started hurting after the third one, head wasn't in the right place, trained really averagely. Wasn't expecting it to be so hard. Ended up breaking away on the middle reps, but lost the last one to some people who I probably shouldn't have lost to, but there you go. 

Training on the outside tan track too so pretty muddy and wet as the rain came down the whole session. Also involved a hill which wasn't ideal. Got real jealous of pretty much everyone else who was on the track, their times were huge compared to mine so next track session I'll get involved, as I reckon I could stack up pretty well against them. 

3 laps cool down to make up for my pretty pitiful performance. 11.6km all up. 

Times went: 1:14, 1:08, 1:11, 1:14, 1:09, 1:13, 1:16, 1:10, 1:13, 1:16

Looking forward to Sandown, I think I'm first leg which is good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment