Saturday 23 July 2016

19th plus long run plus strength

19th party last night which went great, I had a ripper time playing some high quality beer pong and dancing a lot. Probably why my calves are so sore now. Was in a pretty bad state when I went to bed so I should've woken up much more hungover but I was okay. 

Cleaned up the house before getting it for a long run solo. Actually felt really strong the first half, but the night before kicked in during the second. Ended up being a pretty good in actually.

 Covered 20.3km in 1:32:00, I'm used to the hills of Ferny keeping my pace down so the flat along the beach must've helped me a touch. Strength in the arvo was tough, didn't give it 100% just felt too tired. Stretching out helped me though. 75.1km for the week.

Pic from yesterday 

No comments:

Post a Comment