Saturday 21 March 2015

Mountains

Did a hill session yesterday at Jells which was so tough as usual. I went with mum and there was about 30 people doing the session. Chris came along too, but Beau made the start really fast. This is the trouble with the session, no one understands jog recovery so the recovery is no longer recovery but pretty much a threshold. It's unbelievably frustrating when trying to form a pack because it seems that no one wants to train properly. I slowed down more on the recovery but I was still moving at 4:30's or so. Anyway really happy with yesterday as I kept the times consistent which is unheard of with this session. 360m hill, they went: 65s, 69s, 71s, 72s,  71s, 71s, 71s, 67s. Went out the same speed as usual so I reckon I've become fitter. Or maybe the recovery down the hill is the actual rep and I've got it all wrong. 12.5 all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment