Wednesday 11 March 2015

6 x 1kers

Last night rocked up to running club feeling not amazing. Was then informed that we were doing k reps to everyone's dismay. Just Haftu, Declan, Cody (new guy) and I doing the session as Jasper is in Sydney about to run nationals and Chris was sick. Declan only did half the session and Haffie did 5 instead of 6 so the last one on my own was so rough, combined with the aggressive headwind and feeling tired from the start. Times were okay though with 3 minutes walking recovery. Mine were 3:06, 3:05, 3:02, 3:02, 3:00, 2:59. Really happy to have gone sub 3 for the last. 10.8km in the end, I'm getting the impression our squad is kind of falling apart but I don't know why. Tonight did 10km by myself and again felt okay. Nothing special and didn't get a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment