Sunday 22 March 2015

Ironman

Long run with Chris this evening. Really wasn't feeling it and felt sick the whole way round. Tired after big night last night which didn't help at all. The Ironman was on as we ran along the beach which was good to watch. They were around 36km into the marathon so they were hurting but trotting along at around about 7 minute k's or so. At the turn around I stopped my watch and forgot to start it which just shows I wasn't on my game. In the past I've tripped, fallen and while floating in the air, hit the stop button. One of my finest accomplishments . It meant I didn't get an accurate time but I would've said around 1 hour 23 for the 18km. Just didn't have anything left in the last km's like usual which was disappointing because I genuinely enjoy trying to run faster on long runs. Anyway here are some photo's of Mum and I yesterday doing the hill session. 63.7km for the week. I might take it easier this week so I can hammer out training during the school holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment