Sunday 22 October 2017

Bit more

Jogged again on Saturday and glad I was, definitely wasn't feeling anything tough. Ferny Creek Sunday morning with Brodie, JB and Will. Weather was pretty poor, it rained for most of the time, but the thick mist was pretty cool visibility was right down. Just did the 16.5km loop in 1:19.17. Was thinking about going the 19km but decided against it. Hopefully back up to 1 hour 40 next weekend.

There's the vic milers 3000m on Nov 9 so I'll enter that, but will put it a slower time just to take the pressure off, no stress there, getting through the half was the only goal before December.

Then  heading to Nepal on the 19th to do some hiking and travel so running might be put on hold for a bit. I'm not sure how easy it'll be to run but I'll try find a way. Although it won't be too hard to keep fitness I don't think with the altitude at Kathmandu 1400m.

No comments:

Post a Comment