Wednesday 25 October 2017

6 x 300m

More track stuff tonight and I was worried about this one it hurts so much. It's like a gym session and pretty unforgiving. Didn't know how I'd go either coming off all the slow twitch stuff. Ended up training pretty well, I'll definitely take it. 

43.9, 43.2, 43.9, 44.1, 44.3, 44.6

Definitely not used to the lactic I couldn't lift my arms above my waist afterwards and had to sit around for a while or the legs would've given out. Not what I'm used to which is great, a proper shock to the body.

Jogged 6km cooldown with Brodie and Eamonn to get it out of the system for 11.4km all up.

This morning got out for 13km in 58:34. Good run although definitely felt the workout from the night before. Just tired all round. Rest day tomorrow then back at it on the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment