Wednesday 2 November 2016

6 x 400, 4 x 200

Nice weather yesterday for training, I don't think I could've handled another windy day. Chucked the spikes on before waiting around while everyone else got ready. 6 x 400, 4 x 200 with 200 jog recovery after each rep was the session. 

Trained well, although lost focus on the fifth rep I reckon and slowed up a touch which didn't make it look amazing. Managed to close the last 200 really well, unsure how I did that. Beau escaped on the recoveries, but managed to reel him back in during the 400s. 

68, 66, 68, 66, 70 (godd), 68

31, 30, 30, 28!! 

A new guy was training with us tonight and was strong in the 4s but struggled on the 2s, taking the inside of the shortest lane meaning I was running wide on the bend. Reckon those middle two would've been 29 if I had a clear run. Ah well, good session, good race practice.

 Quickest cooldown I've done in a long time with Sammy for 12.2km all up. New set tonight at strength hope it's not too tough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment