Tuesday 1 March 2016

Back training

I tried to do a post earlier but the pitiful Monash Wifi let me down unfortunately. 

Yesterday did the warm up with the squad before some strides. Fastest I've run in a good two months. Then followed up with 4 x 15 mins with 2 minutes walk in between. 

There's now core sessions for 10 minutes before training which is a pretty good idea I reck. Definitely feeling it today. Run was good though. Covered about 14km which I thought wasn't too bad in the end. 

This arvo cycled with Sam up to Caufield race course which is the local horse racing circuit. First time for both of us running the 2.4km grass track. Great run,  couple of hills, got shirts off due to the 30 degree and went through the hefty sprinklers on the way around. Did 10km in 44 mins. We might've just started a bit of tradish. 

Another set of 5 strides today. Feeling better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment