Saturday 26 March 2016

We're back baby

Drove Sophie up to hills this morning. The early starts aren't seeming so bad anymore. 

All the usuals were there and the whole group was massive. Loads of people come down from Monash for hills. 

2km warm up and 8 hills for me this time. Kept up with Jasper for the first 5 before he slowly drew away. Declan was right on my tail. 

On the last one I really pushed it and managed to catch Beau, but I could only tuck myself in behind him in the sprint for the summit. 

Times went: 1:11, 1:11, 1:11, 1:11, 1:11, 1:12, 1:12, 1:06

Overall time was 23:10 which I'm stoked with! 

Only did 2km cool down instead of the usual 4, again in fear of doing too much too soon. 


I'm in the grey, jasper's in the red and Declan in the blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment