Sunday 13 March 2016

Killer combination

Hill Saturday morning!! First session back so I was pretty excited. Only planning on doing 6 hills instead of the normal 8 so I didn't do too much too soon. Went much better than I was expecting. Ended up just behind matt and just ahead of Cassy so pretty stoked, although nowhere near old form, I didn't run myself into the ground either like normal.

Times started at 1:21 and dropped out to 1:14 by the end so not a bad start by any means. 

Then Ferny creek on the Sunday morning. Cut out the potato patch segment to reduce the kms and hills a touch. Fared alright though not feeling the road hill or the second hill much. 

Did the final 6km solo and came round a corner to run straight into Gen Lacaze, Ryan gregson, Brett Robinson, Luke Matthews, Eloise wellings and Lizzy Duncan. So startled I forgot I say hello, normally used to their faces popping up in my Instagram feed instead of in person. Can't believe I forgot to say hello. 

Just over 14km at Ferny and 8.6 at hills. 


No comments:

Post a Comment