Monday 28 March 2016

6 x 3 mins

Getting chillier these days. Cross country is on its way. 

Got my head in the right space for this one and I was thankful for that. Headwind up the sharp hill at the 200m mark meant that everyone was hurting more than usual up that dreaded ascent. 

Was right up the front behind JB and sammeh after that first rep. But they soon pulled away into the second. Lurking at around 3:20 pace for all of them. Nothing special but really tough in the conditions. 

Jasper got away from me after 4, but he was doing 5 against my 6. Little Bo stuck with me almost all the way. He's getting a lot fitter. Feeling good though, I'm now relishing that post session feeling. 12.4km all up. 

Will do an easy run tonight up at Caulfield racecourse with the guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment