Tuesday 22 March 2016

5 x 1km

The Monday night sesh came around yesterday and felt a bit tired this time. First time that I've felt a bit lethargic during the strides. 

Session was 5 x 1km with 400m jog recovery. Went out pretty fast so I was worried that I wouldn't be able to hold on. JB, Will and Jasper pulled ahead of me, but I kept them to 20m in front in the first rep. 

Second one followed a similar pattern before JB and will pulled further away and I was stuck chasing jasper. Somehow managed to catch him in the 4th and went by.

Cass caught me in the recoveries and I think she ran her quickest k rep ever on the last one so she was pretty stoked at the end. 
 
I was happy as at the of it, not sure how I managed that.  12.6km all up.

Times went : 3:12, 3:16, 3:14, 3:16, 3:16

Did 16km the bike this arvo in 32 minutes or so. I'll try and hit that second easy run next week, but I don't want to do too much too soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment