Tuesday 28 April 2015

Refreshed

Training last night just Haftu, Tom and I.  2km, 1km, 2km, 1km on the schedule so warmed up before getting into it. Cold again last night so was trying to do some last minute strides before the first 2k. Felt solid throughout it and was running faster than I though I would be.

 6:43 for that first rep before really hammering on the 1km in 3:03. Slightly fatigued by then as one would be before we killed the second 2k in 6:27. First km was 3:12 so we went out fast and ended up kicking home so that was good to do. Then the last km ended up being 3:00 so really happy with that first session back. Really sore from it last night but completely refreshed after some intensity. I didn't realise how bad I was feeling until after I ran like that. About to get out for a threshold now.

No comments:

Post a Comment