Tuesday 7 April 2015

7 x 3 mins

Rocked up to running club, but it had been cancelled while I was battling the wind and rain on my bike to get to the track. Fairly irritated, so started the warm up but met Haftu halfway round running the opposite direction. Weather has been poor all day but luckily the rain stopped just as we started running however unfortunately the wind didn't cease.

We did some more base building fartlek, 7 x 3 mins with 60s jog recovery between each. I led most of them which I wasn't fussed about. There's not much on Haftu so drafting behind him won't do me much good and it's better for me anyway working into the wind. Not much to say about this session other than we were probably running between 2:55 and 3:30 minute km's the entire time. Averaging around 3:15 or 3:20. Great session, really mentally fatiguing because of the minimal recovery but amazing for cross. 12.9km all together. Wish I ran yesterday as I've been feeling chat all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment