Friday 14 November 2014

Double trouble

Got out for a swim this morning. Used the indoor 25m pool as the 50m outside pool doubled my chances of drowning. Dad seemed to think I wouldn't manage 25 lengths of the 25m pool but I didn't know what to expect. Started well, but then began to struggle as finding a rhythm is fairly important to swim well. Soon enough got into a rhythm of breathing every two strokes and went past the 25 length challenge in about 25 minutes which is really slow thinking about it. Anyway lost count of the lengths after that but must've hit 40 or 45 as I picked it up a bit and was swimming for another 20 mins after that. I struggled with the turn around though, it wasn't particularly continuous, but something to work on for next time. Then got out for a run as well this afternoon. Just 5km as I'm still feeling a bit sick in 22:49.

No comments:

Post a Comment