Sunday 23 March 2014

Update

So had a rest day on Friday, then on Saturday met up with Chris for an easy 45 minutes. Did 8.65km in that time, but the knees were a bit sore. Went up to Ferny Creek for a long hilly run with Jasper and Chris again. Really good run this morning covered 14.75km in 1:19:45. Started off quicker than usual because we didn't want to go too long. Kept it around 5 minute km pace for the first 4.5km before we hit that joke of a hill. Started off up it at a solid pace. Jasper dropped off with about 200m of it to go. Forced myself to stay with Chris all the way and pretty stoked that I managed it. Waited up the top for Jasper then continued on. Stopped back at the car for a drink then started a second loop. Went the same way up until about halfway up the monster hill then turned and went up a not so steep, but much longer climb. Really hurt by the time I reached the top, again I managed to stay with Chris. Then looped back around to the car. Really good run and I feel like I gain a lot of fitness from the Ferny runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment