Wednesday 12 March 2014

More Distance

Coming into the cross country season now so starting to up the distance on all the sessions so did a faster 10km today. I stopped my watch accidently at one point so I missed a fair chunk of the time and distance. By the time I finished the normal route the watch said I had only done 8.85km. The time was 32.52 so I'm pretty happy. Started off slow going through the first km in 4:00. Then slowly started speeding up and ended up doing some km's in around 3:20. Good from me especially as I was running by myself. Felt pretty good after as well, but today playing soccer at school, knocked my toe so it is pretty seriously bruised now. I skilfully managed to kick the back of  mates foot trying to tackle him. Hoping its okay by tomorrow as I want to do another bigger session.

No comments:

Post a Comment