Tuesday 25 March 2014

Building up a Base

Today really wasn't feeling great, stomach aches and just wasn't feeling it. We are really starting to build up the k's now. Tonight it was 4.8km, 3.6km, 2.4km, 1.2km. Stayed with the others right up until the last rep, but everyone wasn't feeling it tonight. Just slow all round. 4.8 was in 17:59 so not too bad. Started to hurt on the next rep and we all came in at 14:01 which was pretty terrible. Then the 2.4 which again the stomach was really hurting. 9:03 was the time again which was very average. 1.2 I did in 4 minutes flat which was solid, but I should've tried to push myself more to stay with the others, but stomach was really hurting. Came through in 4 minutes so okay in the end. As I said the k's are really going up. 15.6 tonight and 46.3 for the last 4 days, looking forward to my rest on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment