Tuesday 11 March 2014

In the Rain

Off to running club today and just after the warm up started raining pretty hard which was a pain. I was the only one not tapering. Ciara was tapering for her races and Chris for his so I just did some 600's. 1st rep was tough in the full hail and wind of the storm. Also towards the end of the 600m the is a hill which makes the 1st, 3rd and 5th reps much more difficult. So first one was in 1:50. Second was in 1:40, but I was cut off by a car coming out of a carpark which must of cut 3 seconds off the time. 3rd was tougher going up the hill in 1:51. Still wet so mud all up my back and all over my arms and head. 4th in 1:42 then 5th in 1:51 again. 6th just felt bad, didn't kick and I regretted it ran 1:46. 6.6km all up + 2.5km bike ride there and back. What do you think of the session, I really don't know whether it is good as I have never done it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment