Monday 10 March 2014

Struggletown

So yesterdays plan went out the window, went for an easy 5 with Chris. Really hungry while I ran which was a pain. Didn't die though so no worries. Time was 27:07. So I made a goal this afternoon, I heard that to get to nationals next year for 5km, you must run 16:00 on the track. I think this will be a major challenge, but if I work hard I might just make it. Nationals 2015 is almost exactly a year away from now so I have 12 months to try and run the time. Really looking forward to this cross country season as well. Also on a bit of a side note saw Lone Survivor with a few mates last night, pretty incredible film to be honest. Wasn't like a normal war film, really full on and showed you what it was really like. Intense stuff. Anyway, recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment