Thursday 21 November 2013

Gurshler Fartlek Again

Today had my last exam which was English and by the end I well and truly had had enough of Romeo and Juliet. Think I went alright though so no worries there. Went to running club after school and did the same session I did on Saturday. 2.5km warm up before starting the session. I was training with Haftu, Tom and Xavier. Just to recap we were doing 30s hard, 45s, 60s, 90s, 2 mins, 3mins then back down again. At the start I stuck with the others until Xavier started dropping off at the third rep. I going alright keeping with Haftu although I was hungry. On the second 3 min I started dropping, but still pushed hard. By this time, I was hurting and needed a shit so that was a struggle. I slowly dropped off the others finishing about 30m behind when the session ended. About 11km in all, pretty happy after the disappointing training on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment