Thursday 14 November 2013

Beep Test

Yesterday was the beep test challenge at school so I did this instead of my run. We were 2 lives which meant we were allowed to miss the beep twice. If we missed it a third time we were out. Easy until about 12:5 when it started to hurt a bit. It was Matt Mahoney (24/7 teammate), Harry Amner (24/7 Teammate), Nic Chapman (24/7 Team manager) and Will Ockendon and I all still going strong at this point. Matt then dropped out after a huge PB of 13:4, Will then dropped out at 13:10 and then Harry, Nic and I carried on until 14:1. We missed 14:2 then missed 14:3 then I don't really know what happened, but I think I hit 14:4 then turned around to go back then the teachers said stop. Harry  dropped out then, but they said it was a 3 way tie because the end of lunch bell had gone so we had to go back to class. Ah well it was a good race so I'm happy with the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment