Thursday 10 August 2017

Game of

Was really feeling rough on Tuesday, nothing in the legs at all, real sleepy so decided I needed an easy day. Just 16km on the bike instead of the normal 50. Definitely helped, but I didn't help myself on training the next night.

Got talked into running on the track, 8 x 400m with 400m jog, probably not fit for it. Crossover is amazing I'm feeling so strong on the outside at the moment but just didn't have the fast twitch. Bit of a wakeup call to keep strides regular. Decided that I'm not going to think about the track until this half-marathon is over. Pretty keen to give this one my best shot so will stick on the outside to work on the base. There will still be plenty of fast reps, but not that pure lactic stuff. Will jump back on though 100% after the 21.1 for sure.

This morning brought the watch but didn't look at it just ran. 15km in 1:03:58, it doesn't feel like I'm running that fast which has got to be good. Ended with 3 x 60m strides. Work in the afternoon then jumped on the bike for 16km to get a bit of a spontaneous double.

Danerys needs to chill my word, I'm hoping Jonny snow and Tyrion talk some sense into her.


No comments:

Post a Comment