Tuesday 15 August 2017

Arrival

Arrival is the best film I've ever seen hands down. Gives me chills even the second time I wish I could think of ideas like that. Anyway today the achilles was okay, but felt a bit creaky and sore, but definitely better towards the end of the day didn't push it at all. Decided that I'll hitting the strength and core hard until it gets better as well as getting on the water running train.

Had a go today and didn't really go to plan. Decided on doing a double monas session with small recovery but halfway through the first mona my uncoordinated build hit my toe on the side of the pool. Worked really hard to be honest heart rate and breathing was right up. Got out of the pool after the first mona and walked around a bit. Then realised my toe was bleeding every where pretty badly. There was a pretty solid pool of blood next to me foot so claimed a band aid and had a sit down. It was so hot in the room so felt very out of it. Called it a day then, but great workout feel tired now definitely back at it tomorrow hopefully for a full set. Reckon, I won't lose too much if I keep this up. Water running is real strange though. 

The combo with strength and core is good though. My calf raises need some work I used to be able to manage 40 but but now I'm only at 30 max. So I'll keep them up everything else seems strong though. Looking forward to this next section, I reckon I'll come out the other side better for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment