Friday 3 June 2016

3km, 8 X 1 minute

With everyone off a Ballarat this morning and no one at hills, I decided to ditch the early wake up and train at DMK at a more reasonable hour. 

Rainy when I woke up, so procrastinated a bit waiting for it to clear. Eventually decided to just go. 3.4km warm up before a 3km threshold thing. Felt pretty average, dehydrated as but oh well. 3km in 10:10ish. A decent effort but it would've been nice to go under 10. 

Then a water break before doing 8 X 1 minute fast, 1 minute jog recovery. Not much to say about that other than I struggled. I'm keen to get better at those sessions, not sure why I always have a rough time on them. Recoveries were the slowest they've been in a long time, but it was good to be running. 13km all up, tired now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment