Thursday 27 August 2015

100 on 100 off

Training last night with Lesley's squad. Came straight from a methods exam so wasn't feeling great. Did the warm up no worries, and the strides were okay. The session was on the track, bit of a strange on but 100m hard, 100m easy. Started off strong with the leaders but dropped off as I began to feel rubbish.

After 5 laps, Matt caught me and dropped me after 7. Then caught by another guy so the session was disintegrating. After 9 laps, ran straight of the track to the toilet to aid the stomach which was real sore. Only meant to do 10, but the bigger break guilted me into doing an extra one.

Felt magic on the cool down. 11.6km all up. A bit irratated with 2 sessions going wrong in a row.

Had periods 1 and 2 off this morning so got up early and did 8.6km easy. Felt better and better as I went through. Glad I did it this morning as the weather is pretty poor now.

No comments:

Post a Comment