Friday 16 January 2015

Clash of Clans

This morning got up for 12km. At the turn around I was so knackered that I considered trying to hitchhike back to the house. Let that idea go though and toughed it out. I was so tired,  just like yesterday and I realised that it was most likely related to the enormous amount of kilometres I've done this week. I am being lenient and counting the hiking distance and well but those hikes were difficult and definitely got the heart rate up. Turns out I've done 106.6km worth of hiking and running since last Friday so I'm stoked to have broken the ton for the first time. However I understand it wasn't all running so I won't make a milestone out of it. Makes me feel better about this mornings disaster. Also, discovered Clash of Clans last night for the IPad, everyone get around it, its genuinely incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment